Spring has arrived at our restaurant in Huntington! The change in season often brings forward a change in taste, which is why Jonathan’s Ristorante offers a delicious menu with fresh and exciting nightly specials! Please continue reading to discover our spring menu and prepare for your upcoming visit!
Our Spring Menu
Our staff at Jonathan’s Ristorante is excited to discuss our spring menu! We carefully curate our menu to offer unique and inventive dishes with fresh ingredients while staying true to our Italian roots. Here’s a closer look at our incredible spring menu:
- Insalata Amalfitana – White anchovies, watermelon radish, arugula, onion, fennel, and cucumber.
- Polpo – Delicious octopus served with Roman-style Vignarola salad. Inspired by flavors of spring, this salad is made with fava beans, peas, pancetta, and artichoke.
- Bucatini All’Amatriciana – Pancetta, onion, and tomato sauce.
- Arancini – Mushroom mini rice balls with truffle aioli.
- Allen Brothers 16oz. Grass-Fed NY Strip Steak – Served with peppercorn sauce, truffle butter, salsa verde, and herbed fries.
- Salmone Scozzese – Butternut squash, cardoncelli mushrooms, apples, walnuts, haricot vert, and apple infused balsamic reduction.
- Branzino – Caper berries, tomato, olive sauce, jasmine rice, and sauteed baby spinach.
- Prosciutto di Parma – Mozzarella di bufala, and fresh figs.
- Burrata – Served with cashews, walnuts, pistachio granola, and fig balsamic.
National Wine Day
Jonathan’s Ristorante is known for our extensive selection of fine wines. Our restaurant in Huntington is one of the few to combine a temperature-controlled wine cellar and Riedel wine glasses, making our location the perfect place to celebrate National Wine Day on May 25, 2022! National Wine Day traditions revolve around celebrating and indulging in delicious wine with friends and family! Here are some selections from genius winemakers available at Jonathan’s:
- Arianna Occhipinti, SP68 Rosso, Terre Siciliane 2019 – Medium to full body red with firm tannins, bright acidity, and bright finish.
- Pinot Noir, Ken Wright Cellars, Yamhill Carlton, Willamette 2019 – Bursts of pomegranate, raspberry, rhubarb, and dragonfruit. Floral and spice notes of gardenia, rose petal, clove, and coffee.
- Core, Greco & Fiano, Montevetrano, Campania, Italy 2019 – Amalfitana Coast white wine with light sweetness and notes of citrus.
Contact Our Restaurant in Huntington
This spring, stop into our restaurant in Huntington to enjoy some delicious wine and a sophisticated Italian meal! At Jonathan’s Ristorante, our friendly staff is here to help you find the perfect wine pairing for your meal. Visit our website for a full view of our menu and wine list, and contact us today to make a reservation!