Are you looking for upscale dining in Huntington? Jonathan’s Ristorante is the perfect place for you. With our extensive wine list, you will be able to find the perfect bottle to pair with any meal. Our contemporary Italian menu has such a variety of options that anyone can find something they will enjoy.
When looking for upscale dining in Huntington, it will make you more comfortable to know some do’s and don’ts.
- Select cutlery from the far sides of the dish and work your way in
- When eating soup, drink it from the edge of your spoon
- Ask your hostess to excuse you when leaving the table
- Check the dress code
- Do not scoop food with your fork
- Never pick up cutlery from the floor
- Don’t tuck your napkin into your shirt
- Never clink your glass before giving a toast
- Do not pull out your cell phone
- Do not leave your keys on the table
There are also a few rules of etiquette one should be aware of. There is much more to the upscale dining experience than simply dressing up nicely. The rules of etiquette include the following:
- When trying to get the servers attention wait until you make eye contact and then lift up your index finger. Never flail your arms around in their direction.
- Arrive on time for your reservation
- Allow your guest(s) to give their order before you
- Place your napkin on your lap when you are seated at the table. If you leave the table, place your napkin on your chair.
- Sit with good posture and make sure you don’t put your elbows on the table.
At Jonathan’s Ristorante, we care that you have the best experience of upscale dining in Huntington. We hope that this how-to guide provides you with the tools you need to feel prepared and comfortable when dining with us. Contact us to make a reservation, and leave your baseball caps at home.