Here at Jonathan’s Ristorante, we are very passionate about Italian food. Our restaurant in Huntington, NY boasts a delightful atmosphere that combines European flair with a sophisticated look and a delicious contemporary Italian menu. We believe that Italian food is simply the best, and would like to discuss what makes this cuisine so great! Continue reading below to learn more.
What Is So Great About Italian Food?
When people think of the most delicious cuisine around the world, Italian food is often the first variation to come to mind. Whether you’re a self-proclaimed foodie or food critic, it’s highly unlikely that you do not enjoy the luscious taste of Italian dishes. Italian food is popular everywhere, and for good reasons! Here are some reasons why Italian cuisine is so excellent:
- Quality – Italian cooking relies on fresh, quality ingredients, making the finished product very special. Eating fresh ingredients is also better for you since they are not processed.
- Variety – Italian food is so diverse, with every region having its own unique style of cooking. There’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Healthy – While many people associate Italian food with carb-heavy pizza and pasta, different dishes offer a good source of nutrients like whole grains, vegetables, and protein. You can enjoy a healthy, high-quality meal guilt-free!
Whether you’re in the mood for homemade mushroom ravioli or fresh branzino, our Italian restaurant in Huntington, NY always has something for every mood.
Now that you know the reasons why Italian cuisine is so great. We would like to share some information about our menu at our restaurant in Huntington, NY. Some of our favorite Italian dishes on our menu include:
- Homemade Linguine Nere con Gamberi – Black linguine, spicy San Marzano tomato sauce, tiger shrimp.
- Branzino – Jasmine rice, lemon caper sauce, fresh asparagus.
- Maile con Vegetali Tartufati – Double cut pork chop, cipollini onions, Tuscan potatoes, artichokes, and truffle oil.
We also offer an impressive selection of wine from various regions for you to enjoy with your meal.