Spring has arrived at our restaurant in Huntington! The change in season often brings forward a change in taste, which is why Jonathan’s Ristorante offers a delicious menu with fresh and exciting nightly specials! Please continue reading to discover our spring menu and prepare for your upcoming visit!Read More
Spring is finally here, and the warmer weather has everyone excited to celebrate! Whether you’re planning a bridal shower, graduation party, or work function, you should have one of the best Italian restaurants in Huntington NY cater your special private event! Continue reading to learn more about hosting your event at Jonathan’s Ristorante!Read More
Have you been craving delicious Italian food but can’t dine in at our restaurant in Huntington, NY? Ordering exquisite Italian food from Jonathan’s Ristorante has never been easier. We offer take-out and delivery through DoorDash! Whether you’re looking to change up your weeknight dinners or too busy to cook, Jonathan’s Ristorante has got you covered! Continue reading to discover more information about ordering delivery through DoorDash!
Ordering Jonathan’s Ristorante Through DoorDash
We are pleased to inform our customers that our menu can be ordered for delivery when using DoorDash. You can order your favorite items from our restaurant in Huntington, NY and enjoy them in your own home! Some of the delicious Italian fare you can order includes:
- Fritto di Carciofini – Sauteed baby artichokes and basil pesto.
- Arancini – Mushroom rice balls with truffle aioli.
- Polleto – Roasted free-range Bell and Evans chicken on the bone and french string beans in a lemon rosemary sauce.
- Branzino – Filet branzino, lemon caper sauce, jasmine rice, and asparagus.
- Burrata – With cashews, walnuts, pistachios, granola, amaretti cookie crumble, figs, and fig balsamic.
- Octopus – Served with a vignarola salad made with artichokes, onions, fava beans, peas, mint, pancetta, olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper.
Now that February is here, couples everywhere are starting to prepare for the most romantic day of the year. Planning Valentine’s Day dinner dates can be daunting if you aren’t sure where to go. Take your special someone to one of the best Valentine’s Day Restaurants in Huntington for a delicious Italian meal. Our team at Jonathan’s Ristorante is here to help make your Valentine’s Day weekend unique and memorable. Plan your romantic dinner ahead of time and contact us to make a reservation.
Our Valentine’s Day Weekend Menu
At Jonathan’s Ristorante, our exquisite food sets us apart from the rest. Spending your day at one of the best Valentine’s Day Restaurant in Huntington is sure to wow your date. We have a special menu for this romantic holiday that is sure to satisfy you and your date. Here are some of the fresh and refined menu options you can enjoy:
- Polletto – Free-range Bell & Evans chicken on the bone, roasted potatoes, rosemary lemon sauce, and french string beans.
- Agnolotti di Zucca – Pumpkin ravioli, sage, Amaretti, and shaved parmigiano.
- Fritto di Carciofini – Sauteed baby artichokes served with basil pesto.
- Tuna Tartare – Raw yellow-fin tuna, avocado salad, cucumber, and wasabi mayo.
If you’re looking to dine at one of the best restaurants near The Paramount in Huntington, Jonathan’s Ristorante is the place to be for your night. Located steps away from Long Island’s premier live entertainment venue, our exquisite Italian food and vibrant decor are sure to impress. Contact us today to make a reservation so you can dine in and be on time for your show.
Up Next At The Paramount
There’s no shortage of exhilarating performances to see at The Paramount in the upcoming weeks:
- Thursday, Jan. 13th – Best Of The Eagles at 8 pm.
- Friday, Jan. 28th – Icons of Vinyl at 8 pm.
- Friday, Feb. 4th – Voyage – The Ultimate Journey Tribute Band at 8 pm.
- Saturday, Feb. 5th – An Evening With Dennis Deyoung: The Grand Illusion 40th Anniversary Album Tour at 8 pm.
- Sunday, Feb. 6th – Joe Gatto’s Night Of Comedy at 7:30 pm.
Looking to try one of the best restaurants near The Paramount in Huntington this season? Jonathan’s Ristorante is the place to be! Located in the heart of Huntington Village just steps away from this legendary venue, you can enjoy exquisite Italian food in a vibrant and sophisticated atmosphere. Continue reading to discover upcoming shows at The Paramount and get a sneak preview of some of the delicious food you can enjoy at Jonathan’s Ristorante!
This Season At The Paramount
The next few months are an exciting time at The Paramount in Huntington.
- Fri. December 3, 2021 – Theresa Caputo Live! The Experience
- Sat. December 4, 2021 – The Weight Band
- Sun. December 5, 2021 – Allman Family Revival
- Fri. December 10, 2021 – Get The Led Out – A Celebration Of The Mighty Zep
- Sat. December 11, 2021 – Mike Delguidice & Big Shot – Celebrating The Music Of Billy Joel
- Fri. January 7, 2022 – The Disco Nights
- Thu. January 13, 2022 – Best of The Eagles
The Paramount has become one of the leading entertainment venues on Long Island since its opening in 2011. Now that shows are opening back up, it is the perfect time to try one of the best restaurants near The Paramount in Huntington. While many restaurants have come and gone, Jonathan’s Ristorante has been a landmark in town since 1994, so why not stop in for some delicious Italian food before seeing a show?
What’s Happening At The Paramount This Month?
November is an exciting time at The Paramount this year! This month, catch one of the following shows:
- Wednesday, Nov. 3 – Melissa Etheridge 2021 Tour – 8:00 pm.
- Thursday, Nov. 4 – Cheap Trick – 8:00 pm.
- Sunday, Nov. 14 – Chazz Palminteri’s: A Bronx Tale – 7:30 pm.
- Wednesday, Nov. 17 – Daughtry “The Dearly Beloved Tour” – 7:00 pm.
- Friday Nov. 26 – Hot Tuna: Acoustic & Electric – 8:00pm.
- Saturday Nov. 27 – Kevin James – 7:00pm or 9:30pm.
Here at Jonathan’s Ristorante, we are very passionate about Italian food. Our restaurant in Huntington, NY boasts a delightful atmosphere that combines European flair with a sophisticated look and a delicious contemporary Italian menu. We believe that Italian food is simply the best, and would like to discuss what makes this cuisine so great! Continue reading below to learn more.
What Is So Great About Italian Food?Read More
Here at Jonathan’s Ristorante, we understand that food is the most essential part of any special event. Just like finding the best wine to go with your meal, choosing the right restaurant in Huntington to cater your event is crucial. Our catering menus are able to be customized to your liking so that you can perfect all of the details of your event. Please continue reading below to discover the benefits of catering your event at Jonathan’s! Visit our website for a closer look at our catering menu.
Benefits of Catering Your Event
A critical part of organizing an event revolves around the food you intend to serve to your guests. Figuring out what foods to serve and how many people you need to prepare for is complex enough, but having to cook and serve the food can make this process even more stressful. This is why catering is crucial to the success of your party. Here are some benefits you can experience by having your event catered at our restaurant in Huntington:
- Simplified Planning – There are many moving parts when it comes to planning an event. Food logistics can complicate the planning process even more. Our team will deal with it for you. Not having to prepare and serve food will alleviate some of your stress and allow you to focus on other things.
- Versatile Menu – Are you unsure of what to serve at your event? Our catering menus are customizable to your liking and include a variety of our delicious Italian dishes that are sure to satisfy your guests. We’ll adapt to your needs to make your vision a reality.
- Lasting Impressions – Catering an event leaves a lasting impression on your guests because it makes them feel well taken care of, and the event feels more structured. The professionalism of our staff will shine through and be remembered by your guests long afterward.
Contact Our Restaurant in Huntington
Experience is everything when it comes to planning a memorable event. If you’re in need of good food and reliable staff for your next event, our restaurant in Huntington is the perfect place. At Jonathan’s Ristorante, our team will work with you every step of the way to make your vision a reality. For more information about Jonathan’s catering services or to plan your special event, be sure to contact us today!Read More
There’s never a wrong season to enjoy your favorite seafood dishes. You may not think of seafood as seasonal, but it pays to know what fish are in season this summer. At Jonathan’s Ristorante, we are proud to serve delicious Italian fare in a delightful atmosphere. Our restaurant in Huntington combines European flavor with a sophisticated look and contemporary Italian menu. If you’re interested in learning more about summertime fish dishes, continue reading below.
Summertime Fish Dishes
Nothing satisfies the taste buds during the summer quite like a great seafood meal. The warm weather this season has many of us craving fish. Seafood is at the top of our menu at our restaurant in Huntington, and we’d like to share some of the fish that’s in season this time of year:
- Shellfish (Mussels, Clams, and Oysters).
- Mahi Mahi.
- Striped Bass.
- Yellowfin Tuna.
- Wild Salmon.
Not only is fresh seasonal seafood delicious, but it’s also very nutritious! Seafood is high in protein and low in calories and has been shown to provide numerous health benefits. Some of these health benefits include reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, increased good cholesterol, and protection against heart attacks or sudden death. Seafood can also help build muscles and tissues. This summer, come on down to our restaurant in Huntington to enjoy our fresh seafood dishes!
At Jonathan’s Ristorante, we offer a wide array of Italian seafood dishes for you to enjoy this season at our restaurant in Huntington. Some of the delectable fish dishes you can find on our menu include:
- Tuna Tartare – Raw yellowfin tuna, avocado salad, cucumber, and wasabi mayo.
- Lucky Lime Oysters.
- Salmone Scozzese – Organic salmon, root vegetables, horseradish cream sauce, and baby spinach.
- Grilled Swordfish – Sauteed baby spinach and peperonata.
Visit Our Restaurant in Huntington
Our goal is to create a memorable and delicious dining experience for our guests at Jonathan’s Ristorante. Our restaurant in Huntington is one of the few to combine a temperature-controlled wine cellar and Riedel wine glasses with an extensive wine list stocked with wines from several vineyards in France, Italy, California, and Australia. If you’re looking to dine in a sophisticated atmosphere with a contemporary Italian menu, be sure to contact us today to schedule a reservation!Read More