If you’re looking to dine at one of the best restaurants near The Paramount in Huntington, Jonathan’s Ristorante is the place to be for your night. Located steps away from Long Island’s premier live entertainment venue, our exquisite Italian food and vibrant decor are sure to impress. Contact us today to make a reservation so you can dine in and be on time for your show.
Up Next At The Paramount
There’s no shortage of exhilarating performances to see at The Paramount in the upcoming weeks:
- Thursday, Jan. 13th – Best Of The Eagles at 8 pm.
- Friday, Jan. 28th – Icons of Vinyl at 8 pm.
- Friday, Feb. 4th – Voyage – The Ultimate Journey Tribute Band at 8 pm.
- Saturday, Feb. 5th – An Evening With Dennis Deyoung: The Grand Illusion 40th Anniversary Album Tour at 8 pm.
- Sunday, Feb. 6th – Joe Gatto’s Night Of Comedy at 7:30 pm.
Looking to try one of the best restaurants near The Paramount in Huntington this season? Jonathan’s Ristorante is the place to be! Located in the heart of Huntington Village just steps away from this legendary venue, you can enjoy exquisite Italian food in a vibrant and sophisticated atmosphere. Continue reading to discover upcoming shows at The Paramount and get a sneak preview of some of the delicious food you can enjoy at Jonathan’s Ristorante!
This Season At The Paramount
The next few months are an exciting time at The Paramount in Huntington.
- Fri. December 3, 2021 – Theresa Caputo Live! The Experience
- Sat. December 4, 2021 – The Weight Band
- Sun. December 5, 2021 – Allman Family Revival
- Fri. December 10, 2021 – Get The Led Out – A Celebration Of The Mighty Zep
- Sat. December 11, 2021 – Mike Delguidice & Big Shot – Celebrating The Music Of Billy Joel
- Fri. January 7, 2022 – The Disco Nights
- Thu. January 13, 2022 – Best of The Eagles
The Paramount has become one of the leading entertainment venues on Long Island since its opening in 2011. Now that shows are opening back up, it is the perfect time to try one of the best restaurants near The Paramount in Huntington. While many restaurants have come and gone, Jonathan’s Ristorante has been a landmark in town since 1994, so why not stop in for some delicious Italian food before seeing a show?
What’s Happening At The Paramount This Month?
November is an exciting time at The Paramount this year! This month, catch one of the following shows:
- Wednesday, Nov. 3 – Melissa Etheridge 2021 Tour – 8:00 pm.
- Thursday, Nov. 4 – Cheap Trick – 8:00 pm.
- Sunday, Nov. 14 – Chazz Palminteri’s: A Bronx Tale – 7:30 pm.
- Wednesday, Nov. 17 – Daughtry “The Dearly Beloved Tour” – 7:00 pm.
- Friday Nov. 26 – Hot Tuna: Acoustic & Electric – 8:00pm.
- Saturday Nov. 27 – Kevin James – 7:00pm or 9:30pm.
Here at Jonathan’s Ristorante, we are very passionate about Italian food. Our restaurant in Huntington, NY boasts a delightful atmosphere that combines European flair with a sophisticated look and a delicious contemporary Italian menu. We believe that Italian food is simply the best, and would like to discuss what makes this cuisine so great! Continue reading below to learn more.
What Is So Great About Italian Food?
Here at Jonathan’s Ristorante, we understand that food is the most essential part of any special event. Just like finding the best wine to go with your meal, choosing the right restaurant in Huntington to cater your event is crucial. Our catering menus are able to be customized to your liking so that you can perfect all of the details of your event. Please continue reading below to discover the benefits of catering your event at Jonathan’s! Visit our website for a closer look at our catering menu.
Benefits of Catering Your Event
A critical part of organizing an event revolves around the food you intend to serve to your guests. Figuring out what foods to serve and how many people you need to prepare for is complex enough, but having to cook and serve the food can make this process even more stressful. This is why catering is crucial to the success of your party. Here are some benefits you can experience by having your event catered at our restaurant in Huntington:
- Simplified Planning – There are many moving parts when it comes to planning an event. Food logistics can complicate the planning process even more. Our team will deal with it for you. Not having to prepare and serve food will alleviate some of your stress and allow you to focus on other things.
- Versatile Menu – Are you unsure of what to serve at your event? Our catering menus are customizable to your liking and include a variety of our delicious Italian dishes that are sure to satisfy your guests. We’ll adapt to your needs to make your vision a reality.
- Lasting Impressions – Catering an event leaves a lasting impression on your guests because it makes them feel well taken care of, and the event feels more structured. The professionalism of our staff will shine through and be remembered by your guests long afterward.
Contact Our Restaurant in Huntington
Experience is everything when it comes to planning a memorable event. If you’re in need of good food and reliable staff for your next event, our restaurant in Huntington is the perfect place. At Jonathan’s Ristorante, our team will work with you every step of the way to make your vision a reality. For more information about Jonathan’s catering services or to plan your special event, be sure to contact us today!
There’s never a wrong season to enjoy your favorite seafood dishes. You may not think of seafood as seasonal, but it pays to know what fish are in season this summer. At Jonathan’s Ristorante, we are proud to serve delicious Italian fare in a delightful atmosphere. Our restaurant in Huntington combines European flavor with a sophisticated look and contemporary Italian menu. If you’re interested in learning more about summertime fish dishes, continue reading below.
Summertime Fish Dishes
Nothing satisfies the taste buds during the summer quite like a great seafood meal. The warm weather this season has many of us craving fish. Seafood is at the top of our menu at our restaurant in Huntington, and we’d like to share some of the fish that’s in season this time of year:
- Shellfish (Mussels, Clams, and Oysters).
- Mahi Mahi.
- Striped Bass.
- Yellowfin Tuna.
- Wild Salmon.
Not only is fresh seasonal seafood delicious, but it’s also very nutritious! Seafood is high in protein and low in calories and has been shown to provide numerous health benefits. Some of these health benefits include reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, increased good cholesterol, and protection against heart attacks or sudden death. Seafood can also help build muscles and tissues. This summer, come on down to our restaurant in Huntington to enjoy our fresh seafood dishes!
At Jonathan’s Ristorante, we offer a wide array of Italian seafood dishes for you to enjoy this season at our restaurant in Huntington. Some of the delectable fish dishes you can find on our menu include:
- Tuna Tartare – Raw yellowfin tuna, avocado salad, cucumber, and wasabi mayo.
- Lucky Lime Oysters.
- Salmone Scozzese – Organic salmon, root vegetables, horseradish cream sauce, and baby spinach.
- Grilled Swordfish – Sauteed baby spinach and peperonata.
Visit Our Restaurant in Huntington
Our goal is to create a memorable and delicious dining experience for our guests at Jonathan’s Ristorante. Our restaurant in Huntington is one of the few to combine a temperature-controlled wine cellar and Riedel wine glasses with an extensive wine list stocked with wines from several vineyards in France, Italy, California, and Australia. If you’re looking to dine in a sophisticated atmosphere with a contemporary Italian menu, be sure to contact us today to schedule a reservation!
The versatility and ease of pasta make it a weeknight dinner staple. While pasta is terrific all year round, pasta can shine when all the markets are filled with fresh, peak-season produce in the summer. At Jonathan’s Ristorante, we offer various classic Italian pasta dishes you can enjoy at our restaurant in Huntington. To learn more about some of our team’s favorite pasta dishes you can enjoy during the summer, continue reading below.
Summer Pasta Dishes
Some people enjoy switching up their meals depending on the season. One of the best parts about summer is the produce. From juicy tomatoes to fresh corn, the summer months make for exciting cooking. At Jonathan’s Ristorante, we use the freshest ingredients year-round to make our delicious Italian fare. Check out some of the delicious pasta dishes available at our restaurant in Huntington that perfectly capture the light flavors of summer:
- Farrotto Autunnare- Farro, butternut squash, portobello mushrooms, kale, chestnut, and pomegranate “risotto style.”
- Homemade Cavatelli – Lobster, leeks, corn, & grape tomatoes.
- Linguine Neri con Gamberi – Black linguine, spicy San Marzano tomato sauce, & tiger shrimp.
Our menu boasts a wide variety of Italian dishes that are sure to satisfy your summer cravings. If you’re not in the mood for pasta, we suggest trying our Pollo al Limone dish. This dish is made with free-range chicken, roasted potatoes, and french string beans in a tart lemon and rosemary sauce.
Not only is the summer the perfect season to switch up your cooking, but it is also the ideal time to find your new favorite wine to drink in the sunshine. We offer a wide array of crisp, refreshing wines at our restaurant in Huntington that will pair perfectly with your summer pasta dish. Here are some wines you should try this season:
- Sauvignon Blanc.
- Pinot Noir.
Visit Our Restaurant in Huntington
If you’re looking for fresh pasta and wine this summer, Jonathan’s Ristorante is the place to be for you. Our staff is well-versed about the best food and wine pairings, so you can be sure that your experience will be memorable and delicious. To learn more about our menu or to schedule a reservation, contact us today!
Father’s Day is one of the most important holidays in the summer! Father’s Day falls on Sunday, June 20th this year, so plan your activities in advance! If you are unsure of where to go this year, why not make a reservation at our restaurant in Huntington? At Jonathan’s Ristorante, our classic Italian menu will please the entire family. Put a smile on Dad’s face this year and reserve your table today!
What To Do For Father’s Day?
It’s important to celebrate our fathers every day, but Father’s Day is a special day to really show your appreciation. Planning out your day can be challenging, so if you’re having trouble thinking of what you can do this year, our team would like to share some ideas for a fun-filled Father’s Day:
- Share your favorite memories together – What better way is there to make Dad feel loved and appreciated than sharing your favorite memories together?
- Enjoy the outdoors – The summer weather is too beautiful to stay indoors! Take the family on an outing to the park, beach, lake, or wherever you can spend some quality time in the great outdoors.
- Plan a delicious dinner – Why not treat Dad to a delicious Italian meal at our restaurant in Huntington? We are proud to boast an exquisite menu and atmosphere to make your Father’s Day both memorable and delicious!
Dinner at Jonathan’s Ristorante!
Father’s Day can be a busy day for many restaurants, so it’s best to make your reservation at our restaurant in Huntington ahead of time, so you don’t have to stress. Here are some items on our menu to get you excited before you come in:
- Bucatini Bolognese.
- Agnolotti di Zucca.
- Filet Mignon.
- Pollo al Limone.
Not only do we have delicious Italian fare, but we also have an extensive selection of wines available for you to choose from! Our restaurant is one of the few to combine a temperature-controlled wine cellar and Riedel wine glasses. Our staff will help you pick the most flavorful wine for you to enjoy with your meal.
Make a Reservation At Our Restaurant in Huntington!
At Jonathan’s Ristorante, our team is here to help you make this Father’s Day memorable for you and the whole family. Treat all the important men in your life to a delicious Italian meal at our restaurant in Huntington! Contact us today to reserve your table!
Mother’s Day is a special day where we celebrate and honor mothers and their influence on our lives and society. This year, show mom your appreciation by treating her to a delicious dinner at our restaurant in Huntington! Our team at Jonathan’s Ristorante is here to help you make this day special. Mother’s Day is just a short time away, so make your reservation today to secure your plans!
Mother’s Day Fun Facts
While mothers deserve to feel special every day of the year, in 2021 you’ll be showering her with appreciation on May 9th. Our restaurant in Huntington would like to share some fun facts about the history of Mother’s Day that are sure to impress, such as:
- One of the earliest celebrations of Mother’s Day was in Ancient Greece. In Ancient Greece, they would have celebrations in the Spring to honor Rhea, the goddess of fertility, generation, and motherhood!
- Around 122 million phone calls are made on Mother’s Day, which is more than any day of the year!
- Woodrow Wilson declared Mother’s Day a nationwide holiday in 1914.
Choose Jonathan’s Ristorante
If you’re looking for a delicious Italian Mother’s Day dinner, look no further than our restaurant in Huntington. Jonathan’s Ristorante has been a landmark in the village of Huntington for over 25 years. Here are some of the delicious dinner options we offer on our menu:
- Cavatelli with Lobster.
- Mushroom Ravioli.
- 16 oz. Grass-Fed New York Strip Steak.
- Spaghetti Bolognese.
Our team is ecstatic to serve our community on this special day! If this is your first time visiting a restaurant since they’ve started to reopen, we would like to help you feel more comfortable dining at our restaurant in Huntington. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our staff and customers. We have options for both indoor and outdoor dining. Our maximum capacity has been reduced to allow for proper social distancing. We recommend that you schedule a reservation, so please do not hesitate to call us to solidify your Mother’s Day plans!
Make a Reservation At Our Restaurant in Huntington
Treat your mom to a delicious Italian meal in a great atmosphere at our restaurant in Huntington! At Jonathan’s Ristorante, our staff is here to help you make this day special and memorable. Contact us today to schedule your reservation!
The chilly winter months are officially behind us! As the days get longer and true signs of spring are beginning to show, you’ll want to find a delicious wine you can enjoy in the sunshine. At Jonathan’s Ristorante, we have an extensive selection of wines that are sure to delight your taste buds this spring! Please continue reading to learn more about the different kinds of wine you can enjoy this season.
Some people like to switch up the wine they drink depending on the season. Not everyone knows what the best springtime wines are, and some people do not have a preference for what wine they drink. At our Italian restaurant in Huntington, we recommend the following wines for spring:
- Pinot Grigio
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Pinot Noir
As you can see, there are plenty of crisp, refreshing wines you can sip on this spring. At our Italian restaurant in Huntington, our staff are experts in different food and wine pairings. If you are interested in Rosé, you can pair this adaptable wine with just about any kind of food. You can also pair our crisp Riesling with our Chilean Sea Bass or Pollo al Limone. If you love red wine, our Pinot Noir pairs well with our Ribeye steak! Changing your wine with the seasons opens your taste buds up to a much broader spectrum of flavors. If you would like to view our full wine list and cocktails, please click here.
Italian Restaurant in Huntington
If you are in the mood for delicious Italian food and a fantastic wine selection, Jonathan’s Ristorante is the place for you. Our staff is knowledgeable about the best wine and food pairings, and we want to ensure that you have a remarkable dining experience. Our restaurant has been a landmark in the village of Huntington since 1994. We are one of the few restaurants that combine Riedel wine glasses and a temperature-controlled wine cellar with a wine list stocked with wines from small vineyards in California, France, Australia, and Italy. Visit our Italian Restaurant in Huntington today for our great atmosphere and delicious wine! Contact us today to schedule a reservation!